Norwegian Gem

cruisin56

33 minutes ago, cmego2 said:

I see the Roll Call you are looking for with no problem.  It was started months ago by Peg013.  

yes, before the update I had no trouble finding it.  Now when I go to Find Your Roll Call under Norwegian it only list two dates for November?  Is it just me?  

Ah, I understand the issue now.  After the update to Cruise Critic, I had the same issue when utilizing the "Find Your Roll Call" function.  I was able to easily locate my Roll Call by going to the Roll Call section on the homepage of the boards, then choosing NCL, and finally choosing the Norwegian Gem section.  Make sense?  That's how I went about checking to make sure your Roll Call was still there a few minutes ago.  

You'll be embarking the Gem as we disembark.  Happy day for you, sad day for us!

- Khristine -

6 minutes ago, cmego2 said:

Ah, I understand the issue now.  After the update to Cruise Critic, I had the same issue when utilizing the "Find Your Roll Call" function.  I was able to easily locate my Roll Call by going to the Roll Call section on the homepage of the boards, then choosing NCL, and finally choosing the Norwegian Gem section.  Make sense?  That's how I went about checking to make sure your Roll Call was still there a few minutes ago.  

You'll be embarking the Gem as we disembark.  Happy day for you, sad day for us!

- Khristine -

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what I'm doing...but still only see Nov 15th as the last one... Thanks for your help

Let me know when you get back how you enjoyed it!

3 minutes ago, cruisin56 said:

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what I'm doing...but still only see Nov 15th as the last one... Thanks for your help

This is all I see

3 minutes ago, cruisin56 said:

6 minutes ago, cruisin56 said:

I just noticed something else.......be sure you are clicking on the Norwegian Gem Roll Calls and not the line of text below that the begins with a star icon followed by the language "Find Your Norwegian Gem Roll Call".  When I did the latter, I could not locate your Roll Call either.  

Why does this have to be so darn complicated??

3 minutes ago, cmego2 said:

I just noticed something else.......be sure you are clicking on the Norwegian Gem Roll Calls and not the line of text below that the begins with a star icon followed by the language "Find Your Norwegian Gem Roll Call".  When I did the latter, I could not locate your Roll Call either.  

Why does this have to be so darn complicated??

Yureka!  Finally found it....Thanks for you help!!  I feel so silly been on these boards forever never had such an issue before!

11 minutes ago, cruisin56 said:

Yureka!  Finally found it....Thanks for you help!!  I feel so silly been on these boards forever never had such an issue before!

YAY!!  You're back home to you Roll Call!  Have a great cruise, and we'll try to take good care of the Gem for you.

• 1 month later...

FYI ... NCL Gem's wildly successful and popular piano player/entertainer/human beatbox, Justin Golan, has added a 3rd show in NY this December 2018!  Details below: 

https://www.purplepass.com/?fbclid=IwAR3luJxjY10vhBb7uslwZ2ziNAWzxWSXvfqZ4hXzK93r1pdZL8512vKpS6U#179206/The_Duplex-Justin_Golan_Live!-The_Duplex_Cabaret_Theatre-December-16-2018.html

safe_image.php?d=AQDKMQrBpN8GyzmX&w=160&
PURPLEPASS.COM

Piano Bar adult show. $10 Ticket in Advance & a 2 Drink Minimum in the Cabaret Theatre $12 Ticket at the Door (plus service fee) & a 2 Drink Minimum in the Cabaret Theatre