Irie Tours

aggiemom11

AggieMom11 - my friend did a tour with them, she said she communicated via email and also WhatsApp.  She said they take payment at the end of the tour, either cash or credit card but to definitely make a reservation.

We've used Irie tours on our last two visits to Curacao, and doing so again in Dec. I've always filled out the requested form on their website and usually heard back in a day or two with reservation and meeting details. You pay at the end of the tour in cash. Both times we went we were to meet at the big white tent at the end of the pier within the first hour of our ships arrival. They'll have someone looking for you holding a sign saying IRIE TOURS. Can't miss the guys in their colorful shirts. They have you meet 15 minutes prior to start time and both times they were offering tours to people on the spot as they have full size school buses to fill if necessary. I'd recommend bringing an extra beach towel to sit on during the ride as it does get hard on the rear after a long day! Hope you get your reservation. It's a fun day

• 4 weeks later...