Help - CruiseNext Vouchers

wemdym

Please can anyone give my good advice on how I can sell 3 CruiseNext vouchers?  Unfortunately I'm an longer able to use them so would therefore really appreciate any advice how to sell them on and subsequently transfer them over, thanks

Post how long they are good for here and what you are asking for each one...  Likely to find someone here willing to buy.

Also, keep in mind everyone here knows what you paid for them.  Otherwise, you could try Facebook or Ebay.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I met you earlier LOL!!  Wanted to buy on my 9/30 Bliss cruise but the staff was rude and I walked! Booked my next for April 7 right after I arrived home....even the NCL rep was like you didn't buy any???? Well , no.  Got a great deal and paid it off...but next time rude or not Im buying in!

Hi there, I now only have two vouchers for sale, one valid until 10 Feb 2020, the other until 14 May 2021. I am looking just to receive back what I paid for them, therefore £200 or $250. The value obviously doubles when using for a future cruise. Is anyone interested?

23 hours ago, wemdym said:

Hi there, I now only have two vouchers for sale, one valid until 10 Feb 2020, the other until 14 May 2021. I am looking just to receive back what I paid for them, therefore £200 or $250. The value obviously doubles when using for a future cruise. Is anyone interested?

Hi Wemdym, I'm interested in both vouchers. Please email me at djn355 @ hotmail . com