Escape Entertainment Question

spdwain

Under the"Entertainment" option in "Explore and Plan" I've noticed separate listings for "Headliners Comedy Club" and "Levity Entertainment Group" which is in the comedy club.  I know I can't book until I'm on board, but can anyone tell me what the difference is?  The descriptions sound pretty similar.

Thank you for your reply.  Perhaps I did not make my question clear.  I do know that the Levity Group performs in Headliners.  I wondered why NCL lists them as 2 separate activities you can book once on board.  Is it the same thing listed under 2 different activity headings or are there 2 different things going on. The descriptions are pretty much identical.  Since you can't make reservations online, there is no way to go in and check if the dates and times are different. Just doing some OCD preplanning.

I can't tell you why NCL lists it that way, but LrgPizza is right. Headliners is a venue. It has comedy acts as well as Howl at the Moon. Levity Entertainment Group are the comedy performers. They mostly perform in Headliners, but will have at least one show in the main theater as well.