Symphony Premium Coffee Menu at Cafe Promenade

sh2738

Hey all. Thinking about getting the Deluxe package for the first time but will depend in part on what the premium coffee offerings are that are included with the package. I know that this doesn't include the coffee from inside the stand alone Starbucks on Symphony. 

So I was looking to try to find a picture of a posted menu at Cafe Promenade for Symphony. However, all of  the pictures that I have seen of the Cafe onboard the Symphony, there isn't any menu being shown in the Cafe. Is there no posted menu? Or is it located somewhere else? Appears that Symphony might be doing things different if they don't have a menu at the Cafe for Coffee. 

Has anyone sailed on Symphony recently that can speak about if they have since added a menu display at the Cafe that is previously not shown on images of the Cafe for Symphony?

Here one of the only pictures that I have found, coincidently on CC, that has no menus posted? Seems weird to me. .cafe-promenade--v18422244-cc-576.jpg.e1e57ceb757d56d864a048a46ace676b.jpg

Any clarification would be a big help.

Thanks 🙂

• 1 month later...