Hunte's Garden, St. Nicholas Abbey, Welchman's Gully

TexasHikers

We will be in Barbados on Monday, April 1.  I have looked through postings on Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor, but haven't found what I am looking for as far as a tour.  We would like to go to Hunte's Garden, St. Nicholas Abbey and Welchman's Gully and have a decent amount of time at each stop.  Can anyone recommend a tour operator that would have this type of tour.  We really are not interested in the cave and most tours I have found include the cave.  Or has anyone taken a tour to these three places?  Appreciate your help.

Contact Terrvette Tours Taxi Service. You can find them on FB and on Trip Advisor.

I joined a wonderful private tour with them last year that included St Nicholas (a must see!), lunch at the Roundhouse in Bathsheba, and a few more sights. 

I cannot be more specific on contact info, as I did not organize the tour, but I definitely got the impression that they would work with you and customize your day.

Highly recommended. We had an 8 person van - clean and air conditioned -, but they have other vehicles as well 

2 hours ago, Slopoke15 said:

yes, thank you ... I was asking about St. Nicholas on my roll call just a few days ago ... will be in Barbados Nov 25th

Oh, do go, it was fascinating.

The restored house is incredible and you will see the ladies quite literally bottle the rum by hand. 

If you have a special occasion or are a real rum aficionado, they will engrave the bottles for you free. 

• 3 weeks later...

Highly recommend “Skinny Carson” of Carson’s Taxi & Tour Services.   We visited Hunte’s and Andromeda Botanic Gardens (where we wanted to go) and we informed Carson of how much time we had to spend on the island.  He delivered us to the Gardens and showed us much more there and back to the port.  Brilliant Brilliant day!!!

Here is my blog review:  https://baskeytravels.com/barbados/

Heather