Three days in Havana - FULL DETAILED REVIEW with over 100 pictures

aloveforwander

First and foremost, I know how important it is to have full first hand accounts from members here. I have been a member for over 18 years, and have made many contributions, however, I am very excited (and SUPER PROUD) about this one.

My hubby and I cruised to Cuba back this last May - I returned with my parents last weekend. We were there for 3 days. For pictures, recommendations, tour with Blexie, tips, map and so much more, check it out! REVIEW OF CUBA

If any more questions, feel free to ask!

Edited by LovECruiseS

2 hours ago, LovECruiseS said:

First and foremost, I know how important it is to have full first hand accounts from members here. I have been a member for over 18 years, and have made many contributions, however, I am very excited (and SUPER PROUD) about this one.

My hubby and I cruised to Cuba back this last May - I returned with my parents last weekend. We were there for 3 days. For pictures, recommendations, tour with Blexie, tips, map and so much more, check it out! REVIEW OF CUBA

If any more questions, feel free to ask!

I read your blog and looked at your pictures. Thank you for posting. Can you tell me more about :feria". Evidently this is not the same as Almacenes de San Jose, but from your directions it seems to be close. 

27 minutes ago, pizzalady1 said:

I read your blog and looked at your pictures. Thank you for posting. Can you tell me more about :feria". Evidently this is not the same as Almacenes de San Jose, but from your directions it seems to be close. 

I will upload my video of la Feria tomorrow. In the meantime, it is an extremely well organized covered hangar of sorts, it is air conditioned and you're able to find pretty much anything that will remind you of Cuba. 

Hundreds of local artists 

FCA7230E-4EA9-4AA6-8D09-E0B78990A76E.jpeg

CEBD348F-2049-4EDA-94AB-4F21F94A4F45.jpeg

9CB4DF48-11F6-43F4-BFE2-A8D299409AAB.jpeg

Edited by LovECruiseS

Like I said VERY close to the cruise ships...walking distance, about 15 minutes. When leaving port, walk right and stay alongside water. La FERIA shopping  area will be on your left. Ask any local and they will tell you. 

It's almost a super nice flea market where each artist or shop owner has their own booth. 

10 hours ago, pizzalady1 said:

You may see video on my FB page here! Just below review posting! Let me know what you think.