Foam Topper - They put one on my bed

JBoshears

Got off Harmony on Nov 18th (B2B), and the bed was very hard. For some maybe they aren't, but for us it was causing back pain for my hubby.  Anyway, I asked the room attendant if he could put extra layers of padding on the bed, and he quickly informed me that they used to do foam toppers but they don't do that any longer.  I agreed and he said he would try to make it softer.  He added a couple layers of duvet (possibly), but it really didn't help.  He asked us the next day if it helped and we replied not really.  Next thing I knew, he put a foam topper on it.  It was a very pale green and looked brand new.  I didn't question him on it, just gave him an extra tip for going the extra mile for us.  I have no idea where it came from.  So.....they do have them, and will pull them out as needed I guess.

The trip was almost perfect!  It was everything we hoped for and more.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBoshears said:

I have no idea where it came from. So.....they do have them, and will pull them out as needed I guess.

Might have been some leftovers and it may have been the way you asked. Wouldn't count on it working on another ship/steward.