Question about the size of the round windows on Millennium on deck 3

LiveToCruise99

I'm trying to get a sense for the differences between the ocean view cabins forward/center and the ones aft on deck 3, starboard side on the Millennium.  There seems to be larger round windows for the 17 cabins aft by the conference rooms versus the ones forward/center.  I think these cabins were added during the 2013 renovations.  Can anyone tell me If they have stayed in either or both and what they can tell me about any differences, especially in the windows?  Thank you. 

Haven't got a pic to put up right now, but we were in one of these cabins for 27 nights on the Constellation last year.   The window was huge, and we have booked the same cabin on the Millenium for a B2B next year.   Our favourite cabins by a long shot.

I have stayed in the "conference room" cabins many times.  They are great.  The window is appreciably larger that the forward OVs on deck 3.  What I really like about these cabins is how close (relatively speaking) you are to the water.  Also, they are very convenient to the elevators and guest services while being somewhat secluded in their own hallway.  Pick 3112 if it is available - it has a little vestibule.

An additional benefit is the aft OV's were added about 5-6 years ago so they are relatively "new."  Of course if you are cruising after Millennium is Re-Volutionized, it shouldn't make a difference.  They are in a great location on a very quiet passageway with the elevator bank aft.  

We had one of these cabins on Constellation (3126) in April on our Best of India & Sri Lanka cruise and the window was fantastic.  The one caveat I would add was that there was a constant humming noise which was noticeable, having been moved from a deck 9 inside stateroom, which took a while to get used too.  

For that reason we have booked one of the cabins further forward, 3036, for an upcoming trip.  But other than that the location is fantastic with very little foot traffic in the small corridor outside.

Paul