QV Grills

SALAD MUNCHER

Yes we've visited Iceland before and really enjoyed it so feel it's worth another visit.

Most of our cruises seem to be revisiting these days but we always find something different to do.

We hold a FCC with Cunard but can't decide where to go, really miss those Med. fly cruises, but I'm sure we'll find something.

Trying out Spirit of Discovery in September, we much prefer the smaller ships, Queen Anne doesn't appeal to us. 

Let us know Cunard's response to your letter.

On 1/3/2019 at 10:00 AM, Glenndale said:

Yes we've visited Iceland before and really enjoyed it so feel it's worth another visit.

Most of our cruises seem to be revisiting these days but we always find something different to do.

We hold a FCC with Cunard but can't decide where to go, really miss those Med. fly cruises, but I'm sure we'll find something.

Trying out Spirit of Discovery in September, we much prefer the smaller ships, Queen Anne doesn't appeal to us. 

Let us know Cunard's response to your letter.

I have had a short email response so far but I will let you know when I hear something more substantive. Here is the first response:  "  Thank you for your recent email and for taking the time to contact us.

Your comments will be logged and a Guest Relations Executive will now carry out any investigations required and respond to you directly.  Whilst we endeavour to respond as soon as possible, this may take up to 28 days dependent on the level of investigation.

In the meantime, please accept this email as our acknowledgement of receipt.

Once again, thank you for contacting us.  If there is anything further we can assist with, please let us know."