Viking Bergen Norway to Barcelona

My Cruise 2018

Thinking about taking this cruise in 2020 , has anyone done this itinerary? Like to know the port times , did you use Viking Air, able to have any options around flights etc. I have already been on Viking so I’m already sold on the ship but would like to hear any feedback on above. Thanks 

On 11/29/2018 at 4:31 PM, My Cruise 2018 said:

Thinking about taking this cruise in 2020 , has anyone done this itinerary? Like to know the port times , did you use Viking Air, able to have any options around flights etc. I have already been on Viking so I’m already sold on the ship but would like to hear any feedback on above. Thanks 

We just booked this cruise and from the paperwork my TA sent us, it looks like most ports are 8am to 6pm

We took the opposite direction last June. We had own air (it was cheaper and with one stop only with the excellent departure times). We loved the cruise.

Bergen is very difficult city to flight in/out, so I would try to look for flights well in advance. If necessary buy Viking Air Plus to have some control over your flights