Volendam Noordam package

M5M

We are looking at a cruise tour package that includes a 3 night and a 7 night cruise, and a land package in between.  Its Alaska based, on Holland America, on the Volendam and the Noordam.     Only one TA has it, I can't find the individual cruises listed,  I am wondering if anyone has ever done one of these?  Maybe the agency books the entire ship?  They apparently do a lot of business for American Express also.  The price is good, not overwhelmingly great, but there are some nice perks and the itinerary is good. We would appreciate any input.  

We did the 3 night Triple Denali + 7 night cruise in 2015. I don’t remember if I booked it on the HAL website or through our TA. 

Are you looking at 2019?  I see a number of options on the HAL website. 

The list wasn’t that easy to find.  It is under “Where we go” header.  Then scroll down to “Alaska Land + Sea”. 

Perhaps someone who knows how to find a list of whole ship charters will respond. That is beyond my expertise. 😏

I don't think this is a HAL package but the components can be booked individually as a B2B.  It should be available as 2 separate bookings for 2019 (IIRC it was Cruise tour Y2C) along with the Southbound Glacier cruise.

I did the combination last summer (using the Westerdam) the Noordam and another ship alternate weeks sailing from Seward.  Here's my thread for the journey:

I assume it will also be available in 2020 but cruise tours don't get posted until late winter.

I highly recommend the combination.

Roy