Royalton White Sands & Blue Water vs. Jewel Runaway Bay Resort

meliss35

We will be in Falmouth Jamaica for the day on a cruise. I am deciding on an all inclusive for my husband and I (in our mid 50s). We are deciding on either doing the Royalton Whit Sands plus Blue Water all inclusive or the Jewel Runaway Bay Beach all inclusive. Has anyone done either of these all inclusives? We want a beautiful resort,  beautiful beach, great pool area, lazy river pool,  all inclusive drinks and food. What do you recommend?

• 2 weeks later...

We did Royalton/Blue Water in September and had a great day. Beautiful property (ies), great beach and good food. We stayed on the White Sands for most of the day but Blue Water has the lazy river and looked nice also. White sands has a jerk shack by the pool and serves up jerk chicken after approx. 11:00 and the restaurant has a huge buffet with multiple cook to order stations. Resort was not at all crowded when we went so we enjoyed the beach, pools and facilities. Good food. Would definitely do it again. Very short ride from Falmouth to the resort. I have not been to Jewel Runaway Bay. We booked through Shore Excursioneer I believe.