Alaska 2007

njkate

Can anyone tell me when the pricing/dates for Alaska 2007 are published?

Just returned from the Spirit sailing of 12/29. Loved it and would like to do a family cruise to Alaska...hence 2007 as it will take considerable planning.

Does NCL offer the land/sea package where you get off the ship for a few days and take the train or bus into Denali? If not what cruise line offers this?

Thanks

I booked our Alaskan cruise for this year last year on April 29th. That was either the first or second day they were available, that was for August. Not sure if the whole summer came up at the same time, but I think so. I went to NCL every couple of days until they showed up. We needed a handicapped balcony room for our friends and wanted to be sure we got one. Good luck!

NCL usually posts past the next year's April during the month of May, and then they post the whole year to the end of April of the next year. However, a couple of years ago they didn't post until the first week of June.

I think they don't want to get to far ahead for the summer months, when ships reposition to Alaska and Europe from the winter time Caribbean intineraries. Once they have decided which ships are going to Alaska, the rest of the year fills out easily....

Archived