Booked Excursions! Royal Princess Itinerary

luvSClake

We finalized our excursions for our Western Caribbean cruise last night and I’m now going through my “cruise” wardrobe and getting excited.  This will be our 2nd cruise, the 1st was Alaskan and was awesome. We stayed very busy every day, this time we are going for a more laid back, relaxing vacation. No excursion planned for Grand Cayman, just thought we’d walk around some, maybe take a taxi/bus to the beach for a bit and call it good. Mahogany Bay, planning the beach Pkg for 2 with a little snorkeling, Belize - Barrier Reef snorkeling and island stop, will probably spend the afternoon on the ship after our excursion. After reading about Nachi Cocom on the boards, we booked it for our stop in Cozumel.  Are there any “must see” places anyone can recommend?  Thank you all for the posts I’ve read through, always helpful. 

1 minute ago, luvSClake said:

Roatan 

I booked a private zip-lining tour there some years ago. 

I typically book privately to avoid or "beat the crowds" from the ships. 

This time, it did not work in my favour. We got to the site early enough, and then waited until the cruise tour arrived.

7 minutes ago, TracieABD said:

I booked a private zip-lining tour there some years ago. 

I typically book privately to avoid or "beat the crowds" from the ships. 

This time, it did not work in my favour. We got to the site early enough, and then waited until the cruise tour arrived.

We thought about zip lining, had a great zip line tour on our Alaska cruise, but I had to have rotator cuff surgery a couple of years ago and am a little leary about zip lining. Other than Nachi Cocom, we are using the ships excursions this time. Fortunately we have some good OBCs that we can use.