Miami- Where to stay night before

sal13579

I loved the Hyatt Regency Downtown. No shuttle service, but only a 5 minute taxi ride from the pier. Bayside is just moments away on the MetroMover. Hotel can be gotten through Priceline for $27-37/night.

Tom <--- Curmudgeon of the Seas

imgcommentary_hackstone.jpg

bagpiper_piping_md_wht.gif

Eleven cruises so far. Up next:

Shhhh, it's a surprise!

I agree with TEF...this hotel was very nice. The rooms were set up differently than any I had ever seen....VERY VERY NICE! He did a great job as usual finding us a woooonderful place to stay!

We walked to the "MetroMover" station which is attached to the hotel and then the walk to Bayside was nothing!

Don't miss Bubba Gump's at Bayside!

Kathy

Yacht.gif

FIRST CRUISE! Carnival Triumph 1-17-04

NEXT CRUISE: TBA

We always stay at the Holiday Inn Marina Park because of the location. We can walk to and from Bayside Marketplace at any time. It's right across the street. Cab fare is between $5 and $8 to the pier. We eat all our meals over at Bayside too.

Judy

Celebration 2/96

Imagination 2/97

Fascination 12/97

Imagination 3/99

Spirit 11/01

Sensation 1/02

Pride 11/02

Voyager of the Seas 5/03

Conquest 10/04

I stayed at the Intercontinental, and it was perfect. Could see all the ships right out my window. Bayside mall was walking distance and cab ride was 5 minutes to the ship. I'd stay there again the next time.... icon_smile.gif

The Radisson was nice. They had a $4.00 shuttle to the port and a $1.00 (each way) shuttle to Bayside. You can get a decent(3*)hotel via Priceline for $35.00 before taxes.

fsh_anm.gif

brum1801.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;9;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Inspiration 09/00

Destiny 11/01

Paradise 01/04

royalsmallwide.gif

Mariner of The Seas 09/04(Royal Hounds)

We also stayed at the Hyatt Regency and will again in 23 days! This is what I did, went to priceline. Put in 35 dollars for 3 star hotel in downtown Miami. You will either get Hyatt or Radisson or one mentioned above. You cant beat the deal. When you go to Bayside Market Place to eat try Bubba Gumps, its based on the movie Forest Gump. GREAT FOOD!!!

MS.Victory 05-02-04

MS.Imagination 9-20-03

Archived