costa diadema-restaurants?? and BP?

KimberlyBowes

Hello everyone... I am new to the site, and I want to thank those who have answered my questions so far. You are all so helpful.

I do have a couple qustions. I received our confirmation number and I went onto MYCOSTA.com and can see the various restaurants and selections of execursions. 

1) We have the Brindiamo package. But I see the restaurants state that drinks are not included. Since we have this package would drinks be included? 

2) Having the Brindiamo Package does this mean we can have tea/coffee/drinks throughout the day at no charge? 

3)) We also have Balcony Premium(BP)- I know this gives us the opportunity to select from two timings of dinner  ( fiorentino) but does this give us access to the other restaurants that you have to pay for for free?? 

I am really sorry for asking such silly questions, but this is our first cruise, and I am taking my daughters so I would like to know as much as possible before we go on the ship an run around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off... 

Again, thank you 

MyCosta.com is not perfect 🙂 Brindiamo works in restaurants and bars - of course not for everything but tea, coffea, selected wines (glass only), draft beer and many others are included. In bar menu near each position it is marked if it is included in Brindiamo or not. In my opinion, it is not possible to make mistake.

Premium cabin give you possibility to choose time of dinner. For premium restaurants (for a fee) you must pay.

Hu Kimberly,

As greg said drinks are included in main restaurant, any drink up to 9 euros (or 10 dollars) that is marked on the bar menus, this applies all day & all venues, (except the Teppanyaki Restaurant) even if you purchase a meal in one of the pay restaurant's.

The pay restaurant's included the Pizzeria & Burger bars, reasonable value.

Specialty Restaurant's Samsara, Club & Teppanyaki are  very nice for that special treat with the Japanese being the most entertaining (30 euros) you can watch the performance every night from 7pm deck five & again and 9.15.   

Sorry. As we have had Intenditore so many times forgot they changed the others some time ago.

My copy of the beverage packages only show Intenditore in English the rest contain mixed language's yet show draft beer International beers alcohol free beer as well as the usual gin, vodka whisky with mixers under 9 euro's.