burial at sea

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:56 PM, evenstar1976 said:

Has anyone had experience with this on Royal Caribbean?  I have some of my grandmother's ashes that she wanted spread at sea.  My grandparents loved cruising so my family thought this would be a great way to remember her.  I've already contacted RC and have the permission and know to contact the front desk on the first day.  Do I really need to have the death certificate and cremation certificate.  My dad is not sure where he put them.  I have purchased a biodegradable urn.  Did anyone have to show a certificate showing it was biodegradable.  But I am traveling by myself this cruise and my siblings would like to see some video of this.  Can I have someone else besides me there if I can get someone from my roll call to come if they are not on my reservation?  Do you think someone on the crew would be willing to take some video?  I'm not planning on doing anything much besides tossing the urn.  Maybe reading some memories my parents and siblings are sending me since we did the main memorial this past summer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

we were taken to deck 4 aft and no the ship did not stop