Passport stamped at ports visited

kaj2870

I read a post about a month ago about where to get your passports stamped at the ports you visit, but I couldn't find it again. Can anyone please tell me where you can get your passports stamped at each port you visit? My family and I are going to Jamaica and Grand Cayman in June 2006 sailing on RCCL Enchantment of the Seas.

Thanks for the information.

I read a post about a month ago about where to get your passports stamped at the ports you visit, but I couldn't find it again. Can anyone please tell me where you can get your passports stamped at each port you visit? My family and I are going to Jamaica and Grand Cayman in June 2006 sailing on RCCL Enchantment of the Seas.

Thanks for the information.

In Jamaica just ask in the terminal/customs building when they are searching you bags to let you back on to the pier to get to the ship. (Make sure they check the bags first so you don't have to go back out to that part after they stamp it) They will take you down a hall to a little office and stamp it sending you on your way out theother set of doors if your bags have been searched if not you have to go back to that line.

In Grand Cayman it is a little booth down near the South Terminal (when we went on Raidance we tendered into the North terminal which is a block or two up from the South terminal) It isn't the big customs building but this odd colored either purple or blue booth right next to the gate were the Carnival ship was tendering through. Just ask one of the guards milling around the South terminal which booth it is. The North terminal guards had no clue.

Have a great trip

Get off the tender dock, turn right and walk about 100 yards along the harbor-front street, you will see the 2-story Customs/Immigration building. Go up the stairs to the second floor to the immigration desk. He was very happy to stamp our pasport and ask if you are enjoying your stay...

Very friendly country - we loved it.

LL

P.S. - we were told that customs officials no longer have a stamp in Cozumel - everything is computerized. we were told they might have a stamp at airport customs, but we didn't get out there to check.

When you first board the ship, on your first sea day, hand the Purser your passport, and they will do their best to stamp it with all the ports of call. We did this for our son, and his passport had all the stamps. :) He loved it.

• 1 month later...

Archived