Abu Dhabi Mediclinic Pharmacy - Imodium, Pepto Bismal?

MAXII

Hi:

I really am unsure as to whether or not I can bring into Abu Dhabi Imodium or Pepto Bismal so I thought I would just wait and see if I can buy them or similar when we arrive. 

I see there is a Mediclinic Pharmacy Airport Road which is near the Hilton Capital Grand Hotel.

Is this Mediclinic a pharmacy similar to that we have in North America?  I'm wondering if it is like a CVS or Shoppers Drug Mart type of thing where you can buy over the counter medications, sun lotions etc. etc.?  

Thanks.

8 hours ago, MAXII said:

Hi:

I really am unsure as to whether or not I can bring into Abu Dhabi Imodium or Pepto Bismal so I thought I would just wait and see if I can buy them or similar when we arrive. 

I see there is a Mediclinic Pharmacy Airport Road which is near the Hilton Capital Grand Hotel.

Is this Mediclinic a pharmacy similar to that we have in North America?  I'm wondering if it is like a CVS or Shoppers Drug Mart type of thing where you can buy over the counter medications, sun lotions etc. etc.?  

Thanks.

Both of those are over the counter medications so you can either bring them with you or buy them locally when you get here, although I've never noticed the Pepto Bismal brand in the pharmacy here similar alternatives are available locally...  There are only restrictions on carrying certain prescription only medications and/or controlled substances into the country with you...

Anne..

• Thanks 1