legend review

firsttimmer

We just had the pleasure of taking our first cruise on the legend. This was my wife’s and mine first, but our daughters third. We had the pleasure of going with Tony (carnivalcruisejunkie) and his family. It was everything that they said it would be and then some. Tony did a fantastic job on setting everything up .He was a little hard on himself for some missed opportunities, but he got no complaints out of me.

I have to say the Legend is a beautiful ship from the minute you walk on board. The two glass elevators were so beautiful. The cabin with a balcony was top rate. I started every morning out there and ended every night there too. I could not believe how quick they come and clean your room up. We hardly ever saw them.

The food was the best I’ve eaten. If I left any food on my plate it was not because I did not like it, it was because I had no room for it. Hats off to our waiter Davor and Margartia they were the best.

The entertainment was very good. The Vegas show had my head bobbing and my feet tapping all night. The hypnotist was soo good that we went to both shows. I don’t know when I have laughed so much. The stage band was great.

All three islands (St. Maarten, Barbados, Martinique) were so beautiful .My favorite was Martinique. I recommend the Calypso Party tour with the free flowing rum punch.

Like the old saying goes “all good things must come to an end “ our cruise had to end for now, but I think we got the cruise bug in us and cant wait for our next one. Once again thanks to Tony for setting up such a fine vacation. Can’t wait for our next one!!!

I'm glad to hear that your first cruise was such a great experience!

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

Sounds like you has a blast! We are leaving on the Legend on 4-29 and it is getting exciting reading these reviews. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Glad you had such a great time on your first cruise ... you're addicted for life now! It's a small, small world ... we too had Davor and Margarette on our Legend cruise in January! They were great!

http://community.webshots.com/user/judyjbest

Carnival Sensation 01/2000

RCI Majesty of the Seas 06/2001

Carnival Paradise 09/2002

Carnival Paradise 02/2003

Carnival Paradise 09/2003

Carnival Legend 01/2004

Kevin I think this was our best cruise ever. It was great finally having you both with us. You know I am already planning our next one on the Miracle. I think we both should take driving lessons for that jetski! Oh by the way, welcome to Cruise Critic.

carnival.jpg

Tony

2004 Legend March 28th

2003 Paradise

2002 Paradise

2000 Destiny

1999 Fascination

1998 Fantasy

Archived