Reef fishing excursion in Bermuda

5 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Also try the port of call forum:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/118-bermuda/

They did ask on the port of call forum. They asked specifically about the Royal Caribbean ships reef fishing excursion. They received no reply. Likely because most don't book ship excursions for Bermuda, they DIY or they book independently thru a local operator because the ship excursions use the same boats and operators but charge about a third more. I have been intending to inform them about local operators but wanted to wait on the chance someone saw the post that had actually booked the cruise ship excursion. Also the board has lost a lot of traffic since the forum software with and generally  even before that since the Bermuda cruise season is seasonal  the Bermuda board was always somewhat quiet in the winter.

Edited by Charles4515

We were there in 2014. And there was a half day boat sailing close to the ships dock. I was very happy with the trip I made. Everyone on the boat caught fish. The name is The Jolly Roger http://www.jollyrogerbermuda.com/ it's to the right as you walk off the dock.

The Royal Caribbean excursion will likely be on the same boat but those booking with Royal will pay more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Ravenlady17 said:

Thanks, all.  It seems that if you try to book by yourself, it only shows rates for M-F.  We were looking for Sunday.  

If anyone could give me info on food or drink provided, or how that works if it's not, that would be great.

I would contact them regarding Sunday. Looks like that only do it in the evening that day. Many ships on Sunday don't dock until 1:00. You may have to book thru Royal for Sunday if they offer reef fishing on Sunday.