Infinity MDR Menus - 5 Night Cruise

wendycook22

I just did a cruise January 2019, we have the same itin cruise booked for 2020.  We have cruised several times on Celebrity so I am familiar with the 14 day menus.  

I am lookig to see what menus people have experience on thier 5 night sailings.  I am curious if they actually rotate on these short sailing itineraries, or if they have their set menu rotation for the 5 nights.  

If anyone happens to have the menus from their 5 night sailings I would be interested in comapring them with the one's we had on our sailing.  
Thanks in advance.  

We were on the infinity in feb. didn’t copy menus but was on summit in november and the infinity menu was not exactly the same. Lobster tail not on menu. It was lobster melange with 1/2 lobster tail and small shrimp and mussels with a sauce. It was not very good. And they did not have the beef tornades(sorry about spelling) a celebrity classic, but they did have a nightly special. You had to ask the waiter what it was. This option was not on the summit. There was a card on the table telling you to ask about the special. The waiter did not volunteer info. 

15 hours ago, RENEEG said:

We were on the infinity in feb. didn’t copy menus but was on summit in november and the infinity menu was not exactly the same. Lobster tail not on menu. It was lobster melange with 1/2 lobster tail and small shrimp and mussels with a sauce. It was not very good. And they did not have the beef tornades(sorry about spelling) a celebrity classic, but they did have a nightly special. You had to ask the waiter what it was. This option was not on the summit. There was a card on the table telling you to ask about the special. The waiter did not volunteer info. 

Yes, we had the same.  I was disappointed to see it was no lobster for my in-laws (my father in law enjoys it).  Our waiter told us every evening what the special was on the Infinity.  I guess we were lucky.  :)