Cruise Critic Community
touloo

Bliss self assist debarkation times in port of miami

Hello- I am wondering what time everyone has been able to get off the ship recently doing self-assist? and how long did it take to get through customs to where the taxi's pick up? TIA

We did this 2 weeks ago on the bliss miami. We had our transportation scheduled to pick us up at 9am outside.  We left our rooms at 8:15 and had plenty of time before our shuttle arrived. It was a good winding exit but not once did we have to stop to stand and wait. Customs didn't even blink an eye at any of us or ask any questions which I thought was kinda strange, we just rolled on thru. First time I walked off with my bags and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Also, plenty of taxis waiting right outside port, can't see getting a taxi to be a problem. Bunch of us had a 11:30am flight time in FLL and made it to the airport by 10 the latest, prob even earlier

I have never done it on the Bliss but have done it numerous times on the Jewell class ships in Miami.

It was super quick getting off and customs had the line moving quickly. We were at the airport

(MIA) by 9:00 am. Forgot to add that there was absolutely no problem getting a taxi. Just go over

to the stand and someone will get the next in line for you.

Edited by Peachypooh

We did self assist in Jan. and the line moved pretty quick. Off ship thru customs and in Uber by 8:00 a.m. Got to FLL airport about 8:45.