Grand Cayman Dolphin Push, Pull and Swim Experience and Turtle Center

I am booked on Liberty OTS for May 5. We have the Grand Cayman Dolphin Push, Pull and Swim Experience and Turtle Center excursion booked. I have a few questions.

1) Are there lockers at the dolphin swim where we can secure valuables like camera, wallet, etc?

2) I know I can't swim with a camera, but are there opportunities to take pictures from out of the water of both the dolphins and the turtles?

3) Is the turtle center a walk around kind of a place or is it a get in the water and swim with the turtles kind of place?

Thanks

Steven

I can't answer for Grand Cayman, but this was the experience when we did this in Cozumel.

1. Yes, there were lockers.

2. If they saw anyone with a camera, they very quickly rushed over to tell them to put it away. At the time, we were allowed to bring in water proof cameras, but now they don't allow those. Non swimming observers were definitely not allowed cameras. But, the  entire process was done to pose for the pictures they took, and then pushed when you were done.

3. The Turtle Center in GC is a walk around place. Its nice to see the turtles. Don't know if they offer a swim with turtles thing.