Anyone tried Antigua Reef Riders?

Vineyard View

In my ‘what to do’ search, I have found two different is.ands who offer a similar experience, Antigua and St Kitts. Although slightly different, each are essentially small two person water craft that go out with a guide in small groups. Antigua is morning attractive as there would be a maximum of 10 people, with the other topping out at 20. You are out with a guide fpr2 1/2-3 hours, riding at your will as long as you are basically following the guide. There is a stop are one point for snorkeling. 

It looks like it could be a fun and different activity. I am curious whether anyone has tried this?  On Antigua the company is Antigua Reef Riders. 

• 3 weeks later...

We did a tour like that in Antigua a few years ago.  While we really enjoyed driving the little boats around, our snorkeling spot was a over a reef that is quite a ways away from shore in more than 10 feet of water.  I mention that because these little boats are really hard to get back into if you don't have something under your feet besides water.  If you're young and fit you'll be fine, but if old and/or heavy it won't be pretty 🙂

Ahhhh, I hadn’t really thought about that piece. That could be challenging for a couple in the group. Darn. I will check with Reef Riders about this. I am really glad that you mentioned it before we found out the possible hard way. Thank you