Soda package question

8 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

I had the package on Empress and definitely made use of the refreshment package for coffee drinks (regular coffee is free but not great) like cappuccinos, expressos, etc.

However, if you are not going to use it for other items like bottled water, bottled sparking water, mocktails, etc. you might want to think about just the coffee card.  It can save a few dollars over the cost of buying the individual coffee drinks.

FYI, they add a gratuity to the refreshment package at checkout.  However, if it is on sale it can still make sense IF you will use it enough.  Prices of the refreshment package go up and down all the time.  The best prices I have seen are usually around black Friday.

If it wasn't mentioned before at least for now you can purchase a package and if the price goes down cancel the original and repurchase at the lower price.

It does mean checking cruise planner periodically.

Finally,  I hope you have looked into travel medical insurance.  Most policies do NOT cover pre-existing conditions unless the policy was purchased within so many days of putting a deposit down on the trip. 

Yes we already got the insurance def wasn’t going to travel without it 

We found the refreshment package on sale for $20 a day for 2 of our upcoming cruises. For that price our daughter will drink it in coffee and water. Watch the cruise planner.