Wellness classes aboard Royal Princess

Whitetrike

I'll be taking my first Royal cruise in May to Alaska. I have started a wellness program of yoga and meditation I would like to continue while on board. I can not find any schedule of either yoga or meditation classes. Does anyone have knowledge of recent offerings or suggestions where I can look to find this information!  Thank you for your input!

Whitetrike ☺️

Hi Whitetrike,

We were on the Regal back in November and at that time they offered a stretch class and an intro to Yoga class,  usually in the A.M. on sea day. I think the intro to Yoga class was extra $$, but the stretch class was free.

They have plenty of mats and a nice work out space if you just want to do your own thing. I never saw a meditation class.

Enjoy the Royal, we were on her November of 2017. The buffet is AMAZING.

30 minutes ago, beachme said:

Hi Whitetrike,

We were on the Regal back in November and at that time they offered a stretch class and an intro to Yoga class,  usually in the A.M. on sea day. I think the intro to Yoga class was extra $$, but the stretch class was free.

They have plenty of mats and a nice work out space if you just want to do your own thing. I never saw a meditation class.

Enjoy the Royal, we were on her November of 2017. The buffet is AMAZING.

I too was on the Regal in November (11th), they did have a yoga class scheduled but cancelled due to only 2 signing up! 😡  I may have to think about doing my own "on-deck" yoga session if the early morning weather is warm enough!  Thanks for your comments!

Edited by Whitetrike
spelling error