PRIDE BALCONY 8110 or 8112

kellanderson

Wha twould you like to know. You have insides and balcony cabins that hold 2 people each. Except 8122 which holds 4 people. two beds on the floor one upper bed that comes from the ceiling and a convertible sofa bed-- The back comes off and makes into a bed.

8102 looks to be under the gym area.

• 2 weeks later...

8110 is an inside cabin

8112 is a standard balcony.

Larger ones--if looking at the deck plan of that particular deck you want to look at the stripe cabins. Anything in those stripes are extended balconies/

the 8112 is a cat 8H

i know, i know it sounds weird...but when you look at the photos taken by webshots of the Carnival PRIDE it looks like there are some cabins the first two /three on the verandah deck that are longer than the other cabins...there is a room missing so it appears that the rooms on either side of that empty space have larger balconies....

i know i am obsessing...we are further down the hall but i just thought if it was true that it should be shown in the brochure....

try and it and let me know if you see it too

I was thinking they were handicapped cabins but those are located midship. If you look at the deck plans and see cabin 8234 & 8239-- these are handicapped cabins for 2 people.

if checking other deck for bigger balconies deck 6 6232 holds 4 people as does 7258 for 2 people. these balconies ARE huge.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/1293682914062547426RhfvOj

http://community.webshots.com/photo/368215538/1368230664072186592gEXtef

ok - check out this photo...this is what i have been looking at....when you match up the cabin #'s via the carnival website it appears that 8108 and 8112 have a larger balcony as one of the rooms is missing on that floor...but per the floor plan 8116 and 8120 have that larger 'dot' to indicate larger balcony...

i am just confused and not sure if i am seeing things correctly?

ok i see what you are looking at now- first cabin would be 8104 then 8108 then I dont see a door to the cabin- (wondering if a divider is opened blocking it. which would be 8112 then cabin 8116.

From looking at the photo-- the balconies look bigger on deck 8 then on deck 7 but look for the divider not the pole. There are poles there a few inches away from the divider.

8120 balcony does look very narrow compared to the rest..when measuring from the dividr to the door next to it.

the dot you see on the deck plan denotes a cabin that sleeps more the 2.. I am trying to unerstand what the plan means by the . means an extended balcony.

I had cabin 6262 which is an extended balcony and there is no dark circle in there.

If you dont mind I want to ask this question on the Carnial board because now I am curious.

The more i look at that the more I am convinced that those cabins with the circles are cabins that sleep 3 people.

If you look at the legend for the staterooms-- and look at the mark for obstructed cabins then go look at the certain cabin that mark is NOT listed on the cabin.

the whole things seems weird to me....photos of the opposite side of the boat show that same "missing door/window"...one memeber of our group is hoping to be in that cabin- so i will let you know after we return from our trip....

go ahead and see if anyone else knows anything...

thanks for your help!

Concensus shows that the black dot on the legend of staterooms is sooo very misleading. The little black dot on those cabins state it is for 3 people.

The extended balconies are marked on the deck plan with stripes.. Notice these cabins do not have a black dot. ex-- check out cabin 6234. This has got to be the biggest balcony on the ship-- it sleeps two people.. No black dot.

From also checking the deck plans.. that might not be a missing cabin but a room inbetween the cabins. (storage for towels and what nots for the cabin steward)

I know that those areas do not show on any deck plan when we were on the miracle.)

• 2 weeks later...

Not all extended Balconys is noted by strips. There is some class 8C balcony's that are extended that is not striped. Conquest 8454 for example. You have to pay an extra $36 i think it was a person for the extened balcony which can very form 60 to 75 sq feet. It does look like however on that ship that since they are not striped they are no extended. It don't hurt to call Carnvial and ask them they can tell you if they are or not.

Archived