Anthem Of The Seas 24 Aug 2019 - 29 Aug 2019 Cruise Planner

MACE

Just verifying  - is it still 90 days before your cruise, when you can go to the RCI website and start reserving dinner times, shows, and "entertainment"?

I just tried to do above for our 8/24/19 Anthem Cruise to Bermuda (My Time Dinning and shows) and got a pop up: "Sorry, we can't reserve that right now"

That being said, I do believe I can book beverage and Internet packages, though I'll wait and monitor pricing for those

Thanks in advance...

Hi MACE.... we are at 90 days away and still can not book certain things.  I would think, those that booked last year and RCCL has their money all this time, that we would be allowed to book before the last minute cruisers that sometimes pay less than us. There should be some advantage with the Entertainment since we booked so early.  Frustrating, that they are cutting back on the long time cruisers benefits and do not allow us to book the "free entertainment" when we pass over our money to RCCL ! 

47 minutes ago, MACE said:

Just verifying  - is it still 90 days before your cruise, when you can go to the RCI website and start reserving dinner times, shows, and "entertainment"?

No, they vary from as much as a year out to inside 50 days. 

• Like 1