Legendary Kon Tiki Sightseeing & Beach Cruise Excursion

shadowmeboy

We did an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Norwegian Bliss back in late November. When we were in St. Thomas, part of the day we went up to Paradise point and after lunch we did the Legendary Kon Tiki Sightseeing & Beach Cruise Excursion. We booked it through Norwegian's shore excursion department. 

We had fun! Great mix of culture, beach, and music! The crew was friendly and extremely helpful. We were with friends and we went with them on this excursion, and my only downside was there wasn't much to see in the water at Honeymoon Beach on Water Island. We did enjoy the refreshing water, but I would have preferred Magen's Bay over Honeymoon Beach. 

Here is the video I put together from our excursion on the Kon Tiki!

- Matthew

45 minutes ago, Karysa said:

Why Maegan’s over Honeymoon? Been to Meagan’s and planning to go to Honeymoon. 

In my research, Magen’s is much prettier. I would have done it independently, so I could spend as much time on the beach as I wanted to within the The time we had in St. Thomas. Plus the day we were at Honeymoon beach it was extremely choppy due to a lot of boats in the area.

I see. I thought that you may have been to both and could offer a fist hand comparison.

I like Linquist beach better than Maegans but it’s quiet and has very little to offer except for a beautiful beach, lifeguard, security and clean restrooms/change rooms and an outdoor shower. If you don’t need chairs and food and beverages it is a great choice.