Cozumel Cooking Classes

Going on the Harmony in June. We stop in Cozumel and we are interested in the cooking classes and would like recommendations or pros and cons of the Salsa, Salsa And Margaritas vs. Mexican Cooking, Tasting & Beach BreaK. Thanks for the help in advance.

:classic_biggrin:

20 minutes ago, coop1974a said:

Going on the Harmony in June. We stop in Cozumel and we are interested in the cooking classes and would like recommendations or pros and cons of the Salsa, Salsa And Margaritas vs. Mexican Cooking, Tasting & Beach BreaK. Thanks for the help in advance.

:classic_biggrin:

We did the Salsa, Salsa Margarita excursion twice and really enjoyed it.  The food and drinks are plentiful and you have option of spending the rest of the day at the resort beach area.

We went back to the ship in Sept as I was fresh off anke surgery and the excursion was my limit.

For the mobility challenged, it is located up a narrow stairway on an open air balcony. 

Just did Salsa, Salsa, Margarita last week and LOVED it!  I had done it previously in 2012 with a GF but had always raved about it so this time took DH, son and his GF and they all loved it too!  They all thought it one of the best excursions they'd ever done - the drinks flow (that was the day they made money on us from the beverage package lol), the salsas are terrific but it's truly just a fun, good time!

12 minutes ago, Foodluvr said:

We did the Salsa, Salsa Margarita excursion twice and really enjoyed it.  The food and drinks are plentiful and you have option of spending the rest of the day at the resort beach area.

We went back to the ship in Sept as I was fresh off anke surgery and the excursion was my limit.

For the mobility challenged, it is located up a narrow stairway on an open air balcony. 

Ah yes, I'm not far past knee surgery and am still supposed to be limiting stairs and the fewest you can do is 19 up and down each way and the bathroom is on the 1st floor and the event is on the 2nd but the views are great and we did sit on the sand at the resort afterwards - I skipped dancing this time due to my knee too but overall wasn't too bad, even needing to do the stairs a few times for the restroom!

We did the Mexican Cooking, Tasting and Beach Break in January and it is hands-down the best excursion I've taken in the Caribbean! The staff is fantastic, we cooked a delicious 3-course meal and the beach was beautiful (although a bit crowded).