Harmony's spa specifics

I am interested in learning whether or not there are free stations in the spa area available for everyone to use on Harmony. For example, on Navigator everyone could use the rather large whirlpool located next to the exercise room, as well as the sauna and steam rooms located in the restrooms (also located next to the exercise room). On other ships, you could buy a day pass to use the spa room which had multiple stations including tropical showers, steam rooms, sauna, etc.

What's available on Harmony?

26 minutes ago, traveltilidrop said:

I am interested in learning whether or not there are free stations in the spa area available for everyone to use on Harmony. For example, on Navigator everyone could use the rather large whirlpool located next to the exercise room, as well as the sauna and steam rooms located in the restrooms (also located next to the exercise room). On other ships, you could buy a day pass to use the spa room which had multiple stations including tropical showers, steam rooms, sauna, etc.

What's available on Harmony?

Just off the Oasis OTS and I asked in the spa and they confirmed that the sauna and steam rooms were for a fee and not public.  I believe this is true for the Harmony OTS and all of the ships in the Oasis class.  A little disappointed as I enjoyed using the sauna and steam room after working out in the gym on the Freedom OTS last year.

6 minutes ago, JeffT237 said:

Just off the Oasis OTS and I asked in the spa and they confirmed that the sauna and steam rooms were for a fee and not public.  I believe this is true for the Harmony OTS and all of the ships in the Oasis class.  A little disappointed as I enjoyed using the sauna and steam room after working out in the gym on the Freedom OTS last year.

I wouldn't mind paying the day rate of $20-25 to use the stations if they were worth the money. I did that on Radiance. The facility was well worth the fee I paid for the week long cruise. On that particular cruise, I was usually the only one in the room which had different types of showers, a really intense steam room, a less intense one, heated tiled chairs in which you could use while looking out the windows at the Alaskan wilderness. There was also a station with a bench in which to relax with scented air at the end of your steam experience.

I was curious what type of stations they had- I guess in the pay-to-use area since it seems that's the only way to go on Harmony. Thanks!

37 minutes ago, traveltilidrop said:

I wouldn't mind paying the day rate of $20-25 to use the stations if they were worth the money. I did that on Radiance. The facility was well worth the fee I paid for the week long cruise. On that particular cruise, I was usually the only one in the room which had different types of showers, a really intense steam room, a less intense one, heated tiled chairs in which you could use while looking out the windows at the Alaskan wilderness. There was also a station with a bench in which to relax with scented air at the end of your steam experience.

I was curious what type of stations they had- I guess in the pay-to-use area since it seems that's the only way to go on Harmony. Thanks!

Harmony has a sauna, a steam room, showers, and heated tile loungers.  These are all in an interior area with no views to the outside.  

Symphony's "Thermal Suite" area.  Pretty much the same as Harmony's.

Doors on left lead to sauna and steam rooms, heated ceramic beds to the right.  Rain shower behind me and at the end.  This picture was taken after boarding on day one when tours were offered.

pmOqNxC.jpg

I had the week long thermal suite pass and probably won't do one again.  Carnival's thermal spa offers more with sea views.  If this pass was half the price I might do it but at current price I don't find value in the pass.  No water feature included (spa, hot tub or pool) just showers.  This room is basically it.  What you see is what you get.

Edited by twangster