Majesty Concierge Lounge

Yes, they had really good hor dourves and the bar service was excellent.  The crew was fantastic!  We had quite the experience on the ship.  We were having a great time in Key West and when we got back on the ship I checked my emails and friends were checking up on us because of the hurricane!  What hurricane???  The next day we had a tour scheduled for Cuba and it rained off and on during the tour, but we were able to jump off and on the motor coaches.  By the way, this was one of RC tours and it was excellent except for the weather.  The motor coach's were new and very comfortable.  We were going to explore on foot after the tour, but by then the wind and rain was really nasty.  We went back to the ship and stayed dry but we  will be repeating either this cruise or a longer one to Cuba.  

That night I told my husband we are only sailing around the island as you could see lights off in the distance, he said he just thought they were other islands.  At 7 am the Captain made an announcement to the entire ship that due to the hurricane he chose to cruise around the coast of Cuba so passengers could get a restful night sleep.  This did mean we would get back to Tampa later than we should, but he also told all passengers that had scheduled air or other arrangements to bring their doc's to guest services and they would be attempting to assist those passengers.  Internet was opened for everyone and we headed back to Tampa following the hurricane.

We arrived in port 2 hours later than scheduled, but we were safe, we had a good cruise back and I have been in many, many more windy and rough seas than what our Captain took us through.  I cannot say enough GREAT, GOOD things about the entire crew on this ship.  Fabulous and by the way, the food was very good.  As I mentioned, we will be going back to do more exploring, but thought you would like to know you are embarking on a very nice ship.  

1 hour ago, cruisinsouis said:

We are sailing to Cuba on the Majesty this summer. We are D+ members and are wondering

does the ship have a concierge lounge or do they give drink coupons for the happy hours like they do on larger ships?

I would like to know too, we are sailing on the Majesty March 21 2019. 

1 hour ago, cruisinsouis said:

Thanks for your reply 😊!  Do they also serve hor dourves during 6 to 8 in the evening?

Yes ! Our hours were like 4:30 to 8:00 or 5:00 to 8:30 . 

Edited by ssb

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, roy_shelburne said:

I'm Diamond Plus, Pinnacle in September. I am wondering about suites. Can they come to the CL in the Crown Viking Lounge during the evening event?

Yes, they allow suite guests up in the Viking Crown free drink area in the evening.  There is no DL, CL, or SL on Majesty.