Royal-Up/Voom Question

I am in a JS and am thinking about buying the combined deluxe beverage and voom package (at a really great price).  If I later bid on a GS and the day before I leave I am informed I won, I would then have multiple voom packages.  How does RCI work the refund on the additional voom package?  Would I get "stuck" having to cancel the combined package (to get rid of the extra voom) and then pay the higher "on board" price for the deluxe beverage package?  Would RCI give me a refund of that portion of the combined package price attributable to the voom package? Or, do I simply have to "eat" the price of the additional voom (or not consider voom as a GS benefit) if the price of the on-board deluxe package is greater than what I paid for the combined package?  Has anyone had this come up?

I’m not 100% sure but based  on how other refunds and included perks have worked you would have to refund your dlx/internet package and repurchase the drink package.  The other possibility would be to find someone on your roll call that you could sell one of the internet packages to.