Celebrity Connections or Royal's Meet & Mingle

C 2 C

I've been confused for a long time why Cruise Critic changed the name from Connections to Royal's Mingle.

However on an upcoming cruise...

" Thank you for registering for a Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party. We're excited to welcome you aboard and look forward to making every day another day, Designed for You!

This is to confirm that as of 20-March-2019, you have registered 14 guest(s) for a Cruise Critic Connections party ....

As a gentle reminder, for an official Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party to come to fruition, a minimum of 1 guest is needed. If your party reaches this minimum, you?ll receive a confirmation email from Celebrity.

Make it happen! Encourage others to be a part of the Cruise Critic Connections each time you visit www.cruisecritic.com. "

" We are pleased to inform you that your registration for Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections on .... has been confirmed-which means you may look forward to connecting with your new friends on board during a private party, compliments of Celebrity. On the first night of your cruise, you will receive an official invitation with day, time and location details. "

14 guests have signed up, only 1 is necessary and the party is confirmed.

I registered myself and DH last week for our upcoming cruise and received a similar email. It said I had registered 6 people and only 1 was required for the party. I think it's mixing up the number of guests who signed up total with the number being registered by the individual, in my case 2 people. Looking at the half full glass, at least it's somewhat working in that I got an immediate email confirmation, unlike my last cruise where I had to call because the online links weren't working at all!