Luggage Valet at Miami Terminal

Tony O

51 minutes ago, Tony O said:

Can anyone confirm if Royal is offering the Luggage Valet service from the Miami terminal for any of their ships ?

Luggage Valet flyer in this thread from Navigator:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55007264&postcount=13

Not sure that Luggage Valet is offered at the new terminal yet.

I was not sure if Luggage Valet was offered for the Symphony or not either so I shot an email to guest services.....this is what I got:

Dear Mr.  Davidson,

Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean International. We appreciate this opportunity to address your inquiries.

I am happy to inform you that Royal Caribbean International offers Luggage Valet in Miami with the American Airlines carrier. Additionally, you must be flying on the entirety of the journey with the same air carrier, your flight needs to be the same day of ship's arrival, and you must be on a 7 night or longer sailing.. You do not have to use our transfers in order to participate in the program, however, your flight must not be earlier than the earliest flight time listed for our transfers.

Mr. Davidson, thank you for taking the time to write in your concerns. We look forward to welcoming you onboard on September 7, 2019 onboard Symphony of the Seas.

Sincerely,

Marilyn E. Robleto

Royal Guest Experience Management

I sent something similar to guest relations for our recent cruise on the Jewel last month and got a similar response but when I got on the ship I was told in no uncertain terms that Miami did not do Luggage Valet any longer.  So I don't know if it is really Miami, Terminal G, Terminal A, or just some of the ships or the proverbial nobody really knows and the information that comes out of Corporate depends on who you talk to. 

I was on Symphony in January and they did not offer Luggage Valet service in Miami at the new terminal.  I was disappointed because I always use it in Port Everglades and Port Canaveral.  I cruise from there again in November and December and hope maybe by then they will offer it.