HAL Renewal of Vows (ROV)

IrishSmileyM3

Thanks to everyone who has posted here! I happened across this thread while searching for info on HAL's gifts and indulgences - I'm still undecided on ROV since my wife isn't much into hoopla, and we haven't been married that long (coming up on 7 years this fall). I see it's $250 for my sailing as well (next spring to Alaska on Noordam). The other packages aren't ideal either since our fare already includes dinner for 2 at the Pinnacle, and my wife and I aren't champagne drinkers. I was thinking of just getting a bouquet and chocolate covered strawberries a la carte, unless anyone here had a better idea?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello IrishSmiley, just booked my ROV for our February cruise on Zuiderdam and thought of you. How did your ceremony go? Would you be willing to share, and include pictures if possible?

Our cruise actually happens during our actual anniversary but it's a port day, so I suspect the ROV will be the following day, which is a sea day.

Best wishes,

Robin

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad to have found this thread since I was curious about the RoV service. Definitely something we'd are considering for our transatlantic on the Rotterdam next April. 

Your stories and photos are inspiring and since we will be returning to the on the Queen Mary 2 we will already be bringing formal wear.