Cruise documents ready with wrong dining option

Hi all,

We are sailing on Serenade in May and our cruise documents were just emailed to us.

We had signed up for my time dining on the cruise planner a long time ago, but our cruise documents list us for traditional late time dining.   I just checked this morning, and our MTD preferred times are still listed in the cruise planner online.

Has this error in the cruise documents ever happened to you guys before?  Since the cruise planner lists our correct preferred times each day, do you think it is worth contacting RC to try to have our "official" dining preference fixed to MTD.  If you guys do recommend talking with RC to try to straighten it out, would contacting the dinning people specifically be the way to go (I mean like emailing the people you would if you wanted to request a 2-top vs. 4-top table, for example)?

Thanks so much for any info/recommendations you guys have!

4 minutes ago, alaskaherewecome20151 said:

Hi all,

We are sailing on Serenade in May and our cruise documents were just emailed to us.

We had signed up for my time dining on the cruise planner a long time ago, but our cruise documents list us for traditional late time dining.   I just checked this morning, and our MTD preferred times are still listed in the cruise planner online.

Has this error in the cruise documents ever happened to you guys before?  Since the cruise planner lists our correct preferred times each day, do you think it is worth contacting RC to try to have our "official" dining preference fixed to MTD.  If you guys do recommend talking with RC to try to straighten it out, would contacting the dinning people specifically be the way to go (I mean like emailing the people you would if you wanted to request a 2-top vs. 4-top table, for example)?

Thanks so much for any info/recommendations you guys have!

Yes better to call and confirm they show MTD in the system now, they should but since MTD is popular I wouldn't want to wait until boarding if they could confirm now 🙂  I'd call reservations now, not dining directly, I don't think they have that power ahead of time but someone else may know better!