B2B Allure to Equinox

Hi,

We have booked the Transatlantic crossing with Allure in November 2020 (so its long time to go). And are then planning to go on a new cruise with Celebrity Eqionox the same day as we are disembarking Allure. And then I have som questions.

We will arrive with Allure in Miami, and depart with Equinox the same day but from Port Everglades.

I have heard that disembarking from a transatlantic cruise can take long time. We need to be boarded at Equinox at 2.30pm, can we reach it? 

Does anyone have tried a "B2B" like this from RCCL to Celebrity? Does they offer transfer between the ships/ports? 

Thank you!

Andreas 

Several transfer companies at the Miami port. Last year it was $10 PP. It is a van with about 10 people towing a trailer for the luggage. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the company , go to the port of call section of this site.

Most of their customers are for the FLL airport from port Miami. I remember a couple people in the van were going to Port Everglades though.

Uber and Lyft were appx. $40 ride.

Edited by L454S

3 hours ago, astangenes said:

Hi,

We have booked the Transatlantic crossing with Allure in November 2020 (so its long time to go). And are then planning to go on a new cruise with Celebrity Eqionox the same day as we are disembarking Allure. And then I have som questions.

We will arrive with Allure in Miami, and depart with Equinox the same day but from Port Everglades.

I have heard that disembarking from a transatlantic cruise can take long time. We need to be boarded at Equinox at 2.30pm, can we reach it? 

Does anyone have tried a "B2B" like this from RCCL to Celebrity? Does they offer transfer between the ships/ports? 

Thank you!

Andreas 

Check the Florida Departures forum for transfer info:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/