Scenic laundry

1of4

We will be on Scenic Gem for 11 days this August and before we board we will be in Paris for a week.  Does anyone know the cost of laundry and how it works?  We know each cabin is permitted 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of laundry once per voyage and they will tell us when that will be.  But I am thinking we will need a bit more that that or I will be washing in our bathroom.

We sailed in August 2016 on the Danube. the day before disembarkment I had All of my shirts, socks, undergarments laundered because we were spending the next week on the road in Europe. I paid a whopping 26 Euro and everything was returned clean and folded.  It was the best 26 Euro expense because it allowed me to be mindful of the size of suitcase when we were packing for the trip and 1 week of packed clothes turned into 2 weeks of clean clothes.  We were on the Scenic Amber

• Thanks 1

Thanks Doverboy, I appreciate the information!

I asked on Scenic’s Facebook page and received the actual list.  Here it is in case anyone else is interested.  Not sure why an Australian company in Europe is charging US $ but it is what it is.

07F6BA08-EF04-40CA-BA23-C03B97ABE876.png

19 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Thanks Doverboy, I appreciate the information!

I asked on Scenic’s Facebook page and received the actual list.  Here it is in case anyone else is interested.  Not sure why an Australian company in Europe is charging US $ but it is what it is.

I think that laundry list comes from the US site.  I have looked and never been able to find one on the Australian site.