Keikyu Airport Limousine Bus to Yokahama

ezspirit72

Four of us will be flying into Haneda Airport 2 days before our cruise.  My question is... have any of you taken the Keikyu Airport Limousine Bus and possibly stayed at the Hotel Monterey in Yokahama by the Cruise terminal???   I'm trying to find out where the bus stop is closest to this hotel.   My understanding is it's about a block away.  I was hoping to pinpoint it on my google maps for peace of mind.    We don't depart until Feb of 2020, so we have time.   I tried contacting the Hotel with no success, and haven't found a way to contact the Bus Service.. I'm sure when we get there, we'll get plenty of help....  just hoping to have the info way ahead of time...   Thanks in advance for your help...

I have stayed in Yokohama several times before and know where Hotel Monterey is.  Using Google Maps, I located your hotel, then used the "direction" icon coming from Haneda.  Zoom down at the Yokohama end, and you'll see that the bus will drop you off at Yamashita Park in front of the Water Guardian Statue.  From there it is about 500 - 550 feet to your hotel on level pavement.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Traveler808 said:

I have stayed in Yokohama several times before and know where Hotel Monterey is.  Using Google Maps, I located your hotel, then used the "direction" icon coming from Haneda.  Zoom down at the Yokohama end, and you'll see that the bus will drop you off at Yamashita Park in front of the Water Guardian Statue.  From there it is about 500 - 550 feet to your hotel on level pavement.

Thanks so much...  exactly what I was looking for 🙂