GS Guarantee ?’s and others -Anthem

First cruise without our only child, she’s off to college in the fall, so we figured it was a good reason to upgrade our room.  My brother and sister n law are also coming and we were both in junior suites. We called and were able to upgrade them to a Grand Suite w/a large balcony but that left us with a Grand Suite Guarantee, which was fine.  When I got my confirmation, all it says is GTY, no class specified.  I called back to verify and basically the person just kept repeating that I won’t know my room # until later, I kept telling them I knew that but wanted to make sure it was at least a grand suite or higher and they finally said if that’s what I booked then that’s what it is.  That stresses me but it was quite a bit more $$ so should I assume it’s correct? Also, with a guarntee are we still able to contact concierge with some planning stuff?

We also bought the key with the junior suite, is that necessary now that we will be Sea class so we will get priority embark/disembark and hopefully the concierge can get us times for the North Star and I fly, which is basically why we got the key. Or does concierge not help with this kind of stuff?

Lastly, do we need to make show reservations with Sea Class?

If it matters we are doing a 9-night Fall foliage cruise on the Anthem. 

50 minutes ago, princesslondon said:

First cruise without our only child, she’s off to college in the fall, so we figured it was a good reason to upgrade our room.  My brother and sister n law are also coming and we were both in junior suites. We called and were able to upgrade them to a Grand Suite w/a large balcony but that left us with a Grand Suite Guarantee, which was fine.  When I got my confirmation, all it says is GTY, no class specified.  I called back to verify and basically the person just kept repeating that I won’t know my room # until later, I kept telling them I knew that but wanted to make sure it was at least a grand suite or higher and they finally said if that’s what I booked then that’s what it is.  That stresses me but it was quite a bit more $$ so should I assume it’s correct? Also, with a guarntee are we still able to contact concierge with some planning stuff?

We also bought the key with the junior suite, is that necessary now that we will be Sea class so we will get priority embark/disembark and hopefully the concierge can get us times for the North Star and I fly, which is basically why we got the key. Or does concierge not help with this kind of stuff?

Lastly, do we need to make show reservations with Sea Class?

If it matters we are doing a 9-night Fall foliage cruise on the Anthem. 

You WERE Sea Class.  You will now be Sky Class.  Yes, the concierge can help. (but I would still try to schedule iFly in your Cruise Planner)  Unless it's a 5 night to Bermuda, it will not be difficult to do the NorthStar at some point. (and I see that yours is 9 nights)  I would certainly cancel The Key.