Edge Stateroom For Four Comfortably?

nwmsu

I'm hoping people that have been on the Edge can help.  Interested in an stateroom for four people.  2 adults and 2 teenagers.   I keep seeing options for convertible sofa and nowhere do I see mention of sofa AND berth  or two berths.  Here is my question, please understand, I appreciate the attitude of anything is possible, I get where you are coming from and I already know the answer, sure, anything is possible and I don't have the budget for 2 separate rooms on the Edge.  I'm not going to spend a week and listen to she's snoring, OMG her farted on me, he stinks, she stinks, she won't turn off her book reading light, etc....it happens trust me, that's what "camping" in small cabins is for.  So I will be as specific as possible with the phrasing of my question..........  Can a family of four, two of which are teens have their own sleeping space on the Edge in any cabin that isn't a suite?  Thank you very much in advance for your responses.

Edited by nwmsu
  • Like 1

Not that I know of. The quads are listed as having a double sofa bed. As far as I know, there are no cabins with berths that pull down from the wall. You could call X and ask, but I have toured most cabin types and haven't seen anything but single sofas (triple cabin) and double sofa beds (quads).