Kids Cub

Jeal

I tried searching for this info but kept getting info about other cruise lines. How is the kids club on Celebrity? Please respond only if you have personally had children attend the kids club recently. Thank you. 

Outstanding. Ours were 11 and 7...they got a ton of individualized attention because they didn't have to compete with 500 kids.  They do a bunch of unique activities.  My kids still talk about it 2 years later!!!   We were on a 10 day Equinox cruise.....

Pier - thank you for the info! We are considering taking our very well behaved, quiet granddaughter on the Equinox this summer. I’m sure she will enjoy it. 

My daughter and nephew, 7 and 9 at the time, enjoyed it last summer. There were not very many kids and that worked well for them. My daughter tends to be very mature for her age and gets along best with older kids and adults but she still found friends and is looking forward to going to the kids club on our next cruise.

The 6 to 8 year olds had organized activities that were crafts and contests in the kids club area. They did go as a supervised group to the buffet for ice cream in the afternoons. The 9 to 12 year olds had activities like scavenger hunts where they went around the ship in small groups on their own. All ages worked on a talent show for the last day of the cruise.