Current Location of Coco Cay Perfect Day Bungalows

Good Morning,

Can someone who been to Coco Cay is the last month or so tell me the current location of Coco Cay Perfect Day Bungalows? And to push my luck, how far they are from Rest Rooms.

We have one booked for later in the month and are curious.  I tried asking Royal Caribbean, but couldn't get a straight answer. And I haven't found anything here on Cruise Critic either.

I know pre-Perfect Day they were in the South Beach area and should be there in the future, but South Beach appears to be closed until December.

Thanks.

Tom & Donna

I have not been there yet but have a bungalow rented for an upcoming cruise in two weeks.  South Beach is not yet closed.  I don't know when exactly they will close it for the new South Beach cabanas.  So Beach Bungalows and Beach Beds are still on South Beach and have not changed location.  Once South Beach is closed, Bungalows and Beach Beds will no longer exist as they are being replaced.  This is not based on anything official from RCI but my opinion based on research.

Here is a recent youtube video about current cabana/bungalow/beach bed options.  I've tried to link to the part in the video that shows Bungalow/Beach Bed, but if that doesn't work, it starts at 2:11.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, j1d1 said:

I have not been there yet but have a bungalow rented for an upcoming cruise in two weeks.  South Beach is not yet closed.  I don't know when exactly they will close it for the new South Beach cabanas.  So Beach Bungalows and Beach Beds are still on South Beach and have not changed location.  Once South Beach is closed, Bungalows and Beach Beds will no longer exist as they are being replaced.  This is not based on anything official from RCI but my opinion based on research.

Here is a recent youtube video about current cabana/bungalow/beach bed options.  I've tried to link to the part in the video that shows Bungalow/Beach Bed, but if that doesn't work, it starts at 2:11.

Thank you