Seaside YC folks...

jcathers1

My wife and I will be on the Seaside in June and again in July with our kids (both times in the YC). Are there any recommendations as to what people like to enjoy first on embarkation day? I would like to use our early/priority boarding to our maximum benefit. We sailed last June as well, but our kids wanted to get right in the YC pool, which is what we did. This time, I was just curious if anyone had an suggestions for fun things to take advantage of before the crowds roll in.

TIA.

I link my credit card at the kiosk in the YC.  If you are going to use the zip line or the water slides you can sign the waiver and get your wristband before the line gets long.  We have a nice lunch in the YC restaurant.  From there we get settled in our room, drink and hit the pool! 

We will be on the Seaside the last moth of June with our daughter and some friends.  I agree that taking care of the waivers is one of the first things you should do.  Our preference is to have lunch, either at YC  dining room or at the pool grill, and then hopefully unpack.  To me the vacation does not start until you are unpacked.  We will then hit the pool if time is permitting. 

Completing the waivers is a great idea. We didn't complete ours until the second day on our last cruise. Thankfully, we didn't to wait long, but I saw times where the line was terrible.

8 hours ago, jcathers1 said:

My wife and I will be on the Seaside in June and again in July with our kids (both times in the YC). Are there any recommendations as to what people like to enjoy first on embarkation day? I would like to use our early/priority boarding to our maximum benefit. We sailed last June as well, but our kids wanted to get right in the YC pool, which is what we did. This time, I was just curious if anyone had an suggestions for fun things to take advantage of before the crowds roll in.

TIA.

How old are your kids?  We are taking ours ages 17 and 20.