Looking for FunTimes for the Paradise - Key West and Cuba

Hello, I'm looking for the funtimes itinerary on the Paradise, going to key west and overnight Havana. I'm sailing on August 3rd, 2019 with my 13 yo son and would like to know what available for him. I register him for Carnival Camp, but he is no thrilled about it (LOL). Hoping they have lots of things to do for teenagers since we are going during summer vacation.- 

2 hours ago, Obsessed with cruises said:

my 13 yo son

I register him for Carnival Camp, but he is no thrilled about it (LOL).

I assume you registered him for Circle C since Camp Carnival is for those younger kids (2-11).

Hoping they have lots of things to do for teenagers since we are going during summer vacation.- 

Don't worry; your son will find things to do whether he is in Circle C or outside roaming the ship with his new friends. The trick is to go to Circle C the first day as that would be the best time for him to make friends.

Although I cannot supply you with the Fun Times of that specific sailing, I will give you a rundown of what happens throughout the day. On most ships, Circle C opens at 1 pm and that usually begins with Video Game time. Then, throughout the day, activities range from Scavenger Hunts to playing Board Games. When they reopen at 8, that would generally be Video Game time, then some party. For instance, on one night, they may have a Gender War Party, while on another, they may have a Glow in the Dark Party. After those parties are over, most people leave, and the remaining play video games, then Circle C closes.

• Like 1

We will be on this cruise on Saturday.  When we get home if no one else has posed the Fun Times for this itinerary, I will.  Since you aren't sailing until August that should be plenty of time.

19 hours ago, Obsessed with cruises said:

Hello, I'm looking for the funtimes itinerary on the Paradise, going to key west and overnight Havana. I'm sailing on August 3rd, 2019 with my 13 yo son and would like to know what available for him. I register him for Carnival Camp, but he is no thrilled about it (LOL). Hoping they have lots of things to do for teenagers since we are going during summer vacation.- 

We did this cruise in April and while I didn't take pics of our FunTimes, I did find these online before we went and saved them for our group! 

We had a great time on this cruise! Hope you enjoy it! 

286742200_CarnivalDay4.pdf 335019080_CarnivalDay5.pdf 905010510_Carnivalday1 (1).pdf 1494362719_CarnivalDay3.pdf 1943790237_CarnivalDay2 (1).pdf

4 hours ago, MistyRo76 said:

We did this cruise in April and while I didn't take pics of our FunTimes, I did find these online before we went and saved them for our group! 

We had a great time on this cruise! Hope you enjoy it! 

286742200_CarnivalDay4.pdf 627.48 kB · 7 downloads 335019080_CarnivalDay5.pdf 644.22 kB · 5 downloads 905010510_Carnivalday1 (1).pdf 615.3 kB · 3 downloads 1494362719_CarnivalDay3.pdf 543.14 kB · 10 downloads 1943790237_CarnivalDay2 (1).pdf 679.81 kB · 8 downloads

Thank you so much!!!