Dublin taxi or private service transfer from port to airport

Interested in booking a private taxi or car service from the port of Dublin to the airport.  If you have had a good experience with a particular company, please advise.  Also, if you have found taxi service readily available at the port upon disembarkation, please let me know your experience.  Would prefer either of these to taking the ship's transportation (bus) to the airport.  Thanking you in advance for your response!

44 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Not posting from experience ... but I've booked this company (Ireland by taxi) upon recommendations from our roll call. The emails and confirmations were great. Will know for sure 14th June.... 

https://irelandbytaxi.com/

Thank you!  I have just contacted them.  

Posting from experience, but not specifically port to airport. We sailed RT Dublin on the Celebrity Eclipse last May but stayed several days prior in Ireland and one day after. However, I booked a private car for 3 local transports 1) Dublin Airport to Hilton Kilmainham  2)Hilton Kilmainham to Dublin Port  3)Dublin Port to Grand Hotel Malahide (small beach area north of city proper.) We used LFL Chauffeur services for all 3 and the service was great! Fare was rather expensive, but for us worth every euro. It took us about 1 1/2 hours to clear Immigration upon arrival at Dublin airport (several overseas flights arriving at once) but our driver patiently waited with no overcharge. Would highly recommend their company.

https://www.lflcs.com/