Noise from Bliss Theater Question

My husband and I are in a Bliss balcony cabin on deck 9 in June, directly above the theater. I know the theater is on decks 6 and 7, leaving deck 8 as a noise buffer, but is one deck enough? I'm a little neurotic about noise, and have been bothered greatly by both pool and theater music on previous cruises. Do we need to change rooms? Thanks in advance!

Haven't been on the Bliss, but was directly over the theater on BA.  We didn't hear actual noise, but did get the bass when they were rehearsing.  I am nuts when it comes to noise (and light) for sleeping and relaxing.  I would not be worried at all with a whole deck between you and the theater.  As long as you book a cabin with cabins both below and above you, you won't hear the usual things people complain about.  You do need to keep an eye for "empty" areas on deck plans near your room since they may be crew areas for maintenance, ice making areas, etc.

I've stayed on deck 9 above the theatre on the Escape, and have also stayed on deck 8 a number of times in the minis with large balcony (on the Breakaway and Getaway).

I have never heard a single sound from the theatre in any of those.